Our first seminar will take place online on March 27. Want to be there?
The first C4R seminar organised by AAA, Remix the Commons and and other C4R partners and collaborators (CASCO, Tranzit.ro, NetHood) focuses on the concept of resilience governance.
The seminar proposes to compare a diversity of experiences of governance within civic cultural institutions as well as within resilience networks at different scales. This will open the field of reflection and experimentation on commons-based resilience through a process of semantic mapping and database creation.
Introduction of the seminar in the context of the Culture for Resilience (C4R) project
Presentations of a series of experiences of resilience governance through commons:
- ZAD de Notre Dame des Landes (Isabelle Fremeaux, FR)
- Fédération Murs à Pêche de Montreuil (Clément Girard, FR)
- Agrocite Bagneux (Pascale Maker/ Constantin Petcou, FR)
- CLTBruxelles (Sophie Ghyselen, BE)
- MOBA Housing SCE (Ana Džokić/ Marc Neelen, RS/NL)
- Asilo Filangeri (Angela Osorio, IT)
- NetHood (Ileana Apostol, CH)
- Transition Vallée de la Bièvre (Simon Burkovic, FR)
- R-Urban (Doina Petrescu/Andreas Lang FR/UK)
- Transition Town (tbc)
- DisCO (Stacco Troncoso, ES)
- Remix the commons / Chartes des communs urbains (Frederic Sultan, FR)
- femProcomuns (Monica Garriga, ES)
- Maria Francesca De Tullio /Assilo Fillangeri (IT)
- David Bollier / Schumacher Center (USA)
You can register here by next Friday for the link.
The seminar will be held in English / French.